Industry Nest Corporation accepts returns that meet the following criteria:
- INDUSTRYNEST must be notified of returns within 14 days and receive the product(s) within 30 days for a full refund to be issued.
- All returns must have an INDUSTRYNEST issued RMA # and include a copy of the INDUSTRYNEST RMA Form.
- Returned product(s) must be in the original manufacturer’s packaging, unopened, unused, and undamaged. Used products or products missing any original parts, packaging, or literature are non-returnable. Products damaged during installation are non-returnable.
- Items received after 30 days, but before 60 days will be subject to a 30% restocking fee. INDUSTRYNEST does not accept returns after 60 days from the ship date.
- Electronic and replacement parts are subject to a 15% restocking fee (see details below).
- Refunds for returns will be issued only after INDUSTRYNEST has received the product(s) and verified they are unopened and/or in working order.
- Incorrectly shipped products may be returned without a restocking fee if unused, unopened, and in the original undisturbed packaging material (see details below).
- Products purchased in error may be returned without a restocking fee for 30 days (crimpers, electric chillers, electronic parts, compressors, replacement parts & filtration systems excluded) from the date of delivery if unused, unopened, and in original undisturbed packaging material.
- Non- Returnable parts: Bearings, Lamps, Batteries, Cut Hoses, Compressors
For more detailed information on our Return Policy, including the return process and special circumstances, please see the categories below.
- Return Process
- Returning Incorrectly Shipped Parts
- Received Defective Product
- Products Damaged In Transit
- Electronic & Replacement Parts
- Warranty Issues
- Special & Custom Orders
- Changing Your Order Before It Has Shipped
1. Contact INDUSTRYNEST customer service by email or call +1-847-466-5459 to process a return over the phone. You will be given an RMA # and sent a completed RMA form that MUST be included in your return shipment. Returns without an INDUSTRYNEST issued RMA # and form are subject to delays, processing fees and may be rejected.
2. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, including all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All returned items must be unopened, unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging. Returned items will be inspected upon arrival.
3. Send the return package to the address listed on your RMA form using the carrier of your choice. We recommend that you obtain a tracking number or delivery confirmation from the carrier to assure timely delivery.
4. Refunds for product(s) costs, including taxes paid minus shipping and restocking fees will be issued within 7-10 days of item receipt in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. All refunds are subject to approval before being issued.
At INDUSTRYNEST we double check every order. However, if you receive an incorrect product you must notify customer service within 14 days of the delivery date by email or calling 1-847-466-5459. If reported after 14 days, INDUSTRYNEST will not pay for the shipping costs associated with the return & replacement. For the fastest replacement, we can place a new order for the replacement items and ship them out to you as soon as possible. You will be credited for the full amount of the original order when we receive your return. If you do not place a new order, the replacement items will be shipped after we receive your return.
To return an incorrectly shipped part, simply follow the Return Process instructions. Incorrectly shipped parts are subject to the same terms and conditions as all other returns, except where noted above.
If the purchased product is found to be defective, you must report it within 14 days from the delivery date. We will replace defective products at no additional charge once we confirm that the product is defective. For orders received over 14 days from the delivery date, the customer is responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return. If you wish to return a defective product without getting a replacement, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
To return a defective product, simply follow the Return Process instructions. Note that returned defective products must contain all packaging, literature, parts and accessories that came along with it. Once the part is back at our site, we will confirm the product is defective before a refund will be issued.
Please inspect all packages carefully before signing for them. If a package looks damaged in any way as a result of the shipping process, please do not sign for it. If you are unsure if the product is damaged, please open it in front of the driver before signing for it. If you determine there has been damage, refuse delivery and contact INDUSTRYNEST customer service immediately with a description of the damage.
If a damaged package is left at your door, please contact INDUSTRYNEST customer service with a description of the damage within 3 days of receipt. In order to comply with our carrier’s policy and offer a free of charge replacement for damaged products, damage must be reported within 3 days from the delivery date. We cannot accept claims beyond 3 days.
All replacement parts, electronic parts and products that contain electronics, electric parts and/or or motors, such as thermostats, controls, zone valves, replacement cartridges, pumps, power heads, water heaters, boilers, heater, etc. are subject to a 15% restocking fee, unless damaged or defective.
INDUSTRYNEST honors manufacturer’s warranty on all products sold on our website. Should warranty issues arise, please contact customer service.
Orders for custom, special, or non-stocking products are non-returnable unless found defective. If a product is a special-order and/or non-stocking item, it will be stated in the product's description. These orders include crimpers, crimper dies, custom hydraulic hose assemblies, as well as any product marked online as non-refundable.
Custom made hydraulic hose assemblies are built to specification provided by the customer. Once the custom assemblies are shipped, they cannot be returned or refunded. Hose lengths are from one end of the fitting to the other end of the fitting. For an elbow, the end of the fitting for the hose length is considered the midpoint of the bend. INDUSTRYNEST is not responsible for incorrectly submitted measurements for custom orders.
INDUSTRYNEST must be notified of all cancellations by phone as soon as possible. Orders can only be canceled before they have shipped.
If you wish to cancel an order that has already shipped, you will need to set up a return by contacting INDUSTRYNEST customer service. Please see the Return Process section for details. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges for canceled orders.
We are able to make changes to orders that have not yet been shipped if you contact customer service immediately after placing the order. Please be prepared with your order number and company information. At INDUSTRYNEST, we work hard to ship orders as quickly as possible, and your order could ship within a few hours of being placed. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has left our warehouse.